Example: SEO statistics
Lead generation or market research process typically requires assessment of site ranking performance
from search engines point of view. This can be done manually - either by hiring a data entry team, or making several scripts which collect
required information. In order to match Search Engine Optimization (SEO) requirements, Struct.it have different datasets related to SEO statistics collected from different
- Alexa ranking
- Google PageRank, Page Speed, Website Indexing data
- Sistrix Visibility Index
- Page, domain authority
- Inbound links count
- ...and many more
To collect any of the aforementioned SEO-related data, you will need to perform the following simple steps below. In this example, we will add Alexa ranking info
to this sample file:
- Click "create new" link to start file uploading.
- Enter a new list name in the designated field, then click Browse and select the file to upload.
- Select the file format (CSV, JSON, .xls, .xlsx, .ods/.sxc), and specify your preferred field separator (tab, space, comma, semi-colon) by clicking on the specific radio button.
- Click Submit.
Adding columns with Alexa ranking
- After uploading, click the "Add column" link. Add data column page displays.
- Select "uri:alexa" dataset and first (1) column as source data.
Note:After operation has been added, list processing will initially take place. This could take less then a minute for small lists as in this example, and a bit longer for larger lists.
Checking data preview and proceeding to checkout
- Open "Export" operation on your list to see preview.
- If the data looks good, click the Buy list and follow the instructions provided.
- After confirmed payment, results will be available for download.
Tip: Feel free to use data from preview to test your ideas or check, verify, and validate data quality.